Dec 19, 2011

Last Week Recap

Wow I haven't blogged in a week! I guess we have just been busy getting things ready for Christmas. Also, I have been sucked in to the Hunger Games trilogy. I read the first two books last week and now I am reading the third. I like it a lot more than I thought I would.  But all of my free time I want to spend reading!

Here's a little of what we have been up to...

Last week I took Leah to the indoor playground that we have been to once before. They had Santa visiting and I thought that maybe if Leah saw her cousin Dallas sitting with him that she would too. Well nope, she wanted nothing to do with him. Oh well, maybe next year!
Leah LOVES bouncy houses!

Then one night last week we went to the Bellevue Botanical Garden light show. It was really neat.


One night me and Leah made pizza. She ate half the can of olives and a couple of handfuls of cheese in the process :-)



During the weekend we did a lot of Christmas shopping. I think we are mostly done now! This week we have a few playdates and parties. We are so excited to give Leah her presents and see her get excited for everything this year!!

2 comments:

  1. This is always such a busy time of year! We've been taking it easy and it's sad to admit but I did some last minute Christmas shopping at CVS. :/ A little shameful. Leah looks so much like you! And now I'm hungry for pizza. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sean Marie - Leah looks so much like you! Here's to a fun holiday season!!

    ReplyDelete