Dec 29, 2011

Christmas Day

I LOVED Christmas morning with my wonderful family (Dustin and Leah) this year.  We got the downstairs all set up with the fireplace going, Christmas music playing, toys all set out and then videotaped Leah coming down. She was so excited and ran over to her gifts and didn't know what to look at/play with first! 
Santa was good to Leah this year!
Checking out the stuff in her stocking first.

Bouncy donkey!
She is a pro at opening presents now!

One of my gifts from Dustin, Toms! Love them!
Some of Leah's presents from Mommy and Daddy
Leah's main gift from Santa. She LOVES it!
Breakfast - orange rolls and turkey bacon


Worn out from the excitement. Watching Toy Story.
As I said before, such a great day. Now that Leah is becoming a little girl who is walking and talking and has a hilarious personality, holidays (and every day!) are going to be that much more fun!

2 comments:

  1. How cute! What a great Christmas morning :) Now that Leah is getting older I'm sure it's even more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a perfect Christmas morning. I cannot wait until Taylor is old enough to appreciate Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete