Dec 5, 2011

Holiday Faves

This morning Leah and I went to the mall to do a little Christmas shopping. I finally found a cute dress for her to wear for Santa pictures! We are going later this week and I am anxious to see how she will react this year!

Here are a few things that I love about this time of year!
Yummm!

Trader Joe's has these super delicious teas!
I love the different screen savers with music on Comcast On Demand

I love our new gas fireplace (with another one of those fun screen savers on the screen!)
Gluhwein! If you haven't tried it, do so immediately! It is a German mulled wine. In Germany at Christmas markets they have little stands set up and you can go buy a mug of this hot wine and walk around with it. YUM
Leah's cute new hair tie. I love that her hair is long enough for a ponytail now!

4 comments:

  1. Yum to the ice cream and tea. YES PLEASE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this time of year! So festive and happy :)

    I need to live closer to a Trader Joe's- I've never been!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute hair!!! And loving your fireplace. Oh boy I sure miss a fireplace...just like the one we had in our old house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for my daughter to grow some hair so I can put it in cute ponytails! Sigh. Maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete