Dec 30, 2011

Microwave

About two days ago our microwave just decided to stop working.  I had something heating in it and it sparked and made some popping sounds and then just stopped. What the heck? It was the original microwave in the house, which is only 7 years old. Of course something like this happens right after the holidays and extra spending that we were doing. Ugh!  And, it is an over the oven type, so very annoying (for Dustin) to put in. 

Here is the old one.....for some reason they put in a stainless fridge, but black microwave and oven.
 Handyman hubby working on the install....
And TA-DA! Our new one.  Not gonna lie, I am kinda glad the other one broke so that I get a shiny new one :-)
Now I just need the same thing to happen to the oven so that we can have a matching set. :-)  OK well maybe it can wait a few months so that Dustin's head doesn't pop off from all the money being spent, ha!

2 comments:

  1. Haha I like the way you think!! I once blew up our microwave boiling a cup of water lol
    Happy New Year Kristin!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet microwave. Wanted to stop by and wish you Leah, and the hubs a happy new year! I can't wait to hear more about you in 2012. :)

    ReplyDelete