Dec 23, 2011

Wrapping

I got all my wrapping done last night. And I just have to say that I am the world's worst gift wrapper.  Seriously, even worse than most men or kids probably. I usually put stuff in nice gift bags, but Leah needs her presents wrapped so that she can rip them open!!  But, ugh, I don't know what it is but I just hate wrapping. I have no patience for it. So anyway, I tried to get it all done as quickly as possible last night. :-)
Tiger wanted to help......or maybe just attack the ribbon. :-)
So here they all are (well not including gifts from Santa!). Hopefully nobody notices the crappy wrapping job. :-)  Now I just need to put them all under the tree!
And I might as well take this opportunity now to show the goodies that will be in Leah's stocking! 
New sippy cups with straws (because she is obsessed with drinking from straws!), Dora toothbrushes, hair clips, a pink plastic harmonica (since she loves playing with Daddy's real one), Elmo books, sparkly toy bracelets, kitty hand puppet, Mickey "magic" washcloth, Hello Kitty mango marshmallows, animal crackers. I have a feeling it is not all going to fit into her stocking. ;-)
I can't wait to share what Santa is getting for Leah. We did go a little overboard on her this year.  But she is really in need of new bigger kid toys. We don't regularly buy her things so we are stocking up now. :-)  She is the easiest person to shop for EVER. I can't wait for Christmas morning!

3 comments:

  1. Your wrapping is so fun & festive! Aren't stockings so fun?? She will love it all! And she is SUCH a doll. Merry Christmas to you & your sweet family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Tiger looks identical to my Frankie! And Frankie loves to help with wrapping too :)

    Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did a nice job of the wrapping!!
    And I had to look twice at the unwrapped pic lol, I thought, wow they are huge sippy cups and toothbrushes lol
    But I realised you had zoomed in!!
    Hehehe

    ReplyDelete