Nov 4, 2011

Friday randoms

It is starting to get cold outside, brrrrrrrr!  We stayed in this morning and Leah did some art projects.
Leah doesn't really love coloring yet but she is obsessed with stickers!  Look at these cute ones my mom found for her!
A few weeks ago Leah pinched her hand in the door and I gave her a bandaid to make it all better. Well, ever since then she has been asking for bandaids all the time. Especially when she falls down or something, between sobs will say "bandeen! bandeen!".  It is really cute.

I picked up Leah's first pair of tennis shoes yesterday!  She looks like such a big girl in them!

I also picked up this last week-
YUM!  I normally drink more tea than coffee but not since I got this creamer!

Also, we finally found renters for the condo!!!!!!  Hooray!  No more worrying about placing ads, showing it to perspective renters, or the possibility of going broke from paying 2 mortgages, ha! 

Well happy weekend everyone!!  :-)

2 comments:

  1. Bailey's creamer sounds amazing. I'm so looking forward to a glass of baileys around the holidays.

    And woot for finding renters. We rent out our second house and you get a LOT of tax benefits for being a landlord. LOTS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristin :) I found your blog through Sitting in a Tree (hi Shannon!)
    Your daughter is beautiful and a whole lot of fun I bet!
    Mmm Bailey's sounds good to me right now :)
    Looking forward to keeping up with your blog!
    Happy November!!

    ReplyDelete