Nov 29, 2011

Thanksgiving in the Sun

This was the first year that we have ever gone out of town for Thanksgiving!  As I said in my previous post, it was sunny and warm most of our trip. It was great! The kids had fun playing outside. It did NOT feel like November!  I have a lot of pictures from our trip, but the following are from Thanksgiving Day.  We stayed with Dustin's cousin Josh and his wife Heather, and their 3 year old Hudson.  They hosted dinner at their house with some of Dustin's aunts, cousins, and his grandmother.

Heather and I prepping some food the night before.
The kids loved the Sesame Street float in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade.  Leah kept saying "More Elmo!"

Leah and Daddy swinging on Thanksgiving!

Our family!

Pretty girl in her holiday dress.

Leah waiting patiently to eat.

So much food!


The kids had fun playing outside in the sun!

Swinging with my girl.

Picking dandelions :)


With Dustin's grandmother and a few cousins with their spouses.
 This year I am thankful for so much!  Especially my family! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Love that family photo! Glad you had a great holiday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! What is it with Elmo obsessions? I suppose I should get ready for it in my home!

    ReplyDelete