Nov 2, 2011

A Walk to the Park

I just love sunny crisp fall days like today!  We took advantage and walked to one of the many parks in our neighborhood. We love this neighborhood so much, and I think I have mentioned before that we found this neighborhood, then found a house in it! 

Such a pretty walk!

In addition to playgrounds, there are lots of little parks like this with benches and/or picnic tables.

Leah loves this playground the best because it has a tunnel :)
On a big girl swing!

Playing in the gravel, yuck!

Nothing like hot coffee outside on a cool day.

She loves pushing things around - strollers, shopping carts, laundry basket, etc.

Tunnel!
I have been getting really caught up on chores this week which is nice. I felt really busy last week with Leah's party, the football game, Halloween, etc.  But now I feel like I need to get organized and tackle some more house projects!  We need to finish decorating the den and guest room, along with getting some family photos hung!  Then finally I will post some pics of all the rooms of our house!

4 comments: