Nov 15, 2011

Our Home - Upstairs

The upstairs is really what sold us on this house. We love it. It has a big wide hallway with all the bedrooms and laundry room.  We hang out upstairs a lot during the day. I just lock the baby gate at the top of the stairs and Leah can play while I do laundry or other chores.

We didn't know what to put on this landing at first but then found this perfect sized vase!

Hallway -

Master bedroom -  I still need to frame some wedding pics for above the bed.



Master bathroom - (I still have not taken a bath in that tub can you believe it? I need to ASAP!)


Leah's room -
This ceiling fan was left by the previous owners and matches her decor perfectly!!

Guest room -

Leah's bathroom -


Before Leah was even born Dustin and I thought it would be so cute to have a ducky bathroom for our little ones. We finally were able to do it!



Office/den -
Dustin tried to make this his man cave when we moved in but that didn't last long -muahahaha ;)

Laundry room -



I am glad I have these pictures documented because it will be interesting to see how the place changes over the next several years!

5 comments:

  1. Our "kid" bathroom is duck themed too(pics on my blog under "kid's bathroom)! Target sells a lot of cute duck bathroom things. I love your master bedroom bedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your upstairs is beautiful and so roomy! And that vase looks contemporary and perfect for that ledge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So spacious! I love that guest room too. Such a lovely color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice house! And so clean and tidy lol, yes, document now while your daughter is young!! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks so good!! Love those letters over Leah's bed.

    ReplyDelete