Nov 7, 2011

Weekend

This was such a great weekend. Since we moved I feel like we haven't had much quality family time. Specifically me and Dustin. Friday night Dustin went to have our renters sign the lease and gave them the keys and all that. He has just been so stressed over finding renters and now that we have he is able to relax a little more. He was so pumped that he brought home a bottle of prosecco for us to celebrate!
Cute little miss getting ready to go take a bath.
Saturday Leah went over to my mom's house while we made yet another trip to IKEA and Target. Leah is getting so hard to take on any sort of shopping trips (especially when I am by myself!) so it was nice to be able to concentrate and get some things done. Saturday night my mother in law came over to play with Leah and put her to sleep while we went out for a date night! We saw In Time and I thought it was really good. Interesting concept about time as money.  Then we went to Lucky Strike to have a drink and play some games.  My mother in law actually spent the night in our guest room and got up with Leah in the morning too which was sooooo nice of her!  I didn't take any pics from our date night, except for some we got from going in the photo booth! Haven't done that in like 10 years! I wish our scanner wasn't broken so I could share it!
OK so this pic is a little posed, I told her to do her sad face :) but it was after she bonked her head and needed a bandaid :)
Sunday we got a chance to finally clean out our garage and get some more stuff organized! Every single project we do, even tiny things like hanging a picture, make this house feel more like home.

This morning we met up with Allison, Maddie & Abby for our weekly Monday morning 5 mile walk. Leah has been getting a little better about sitting in the stroller. As long as I have lots of snacks and toys on hand. After our walk the girls were being silly like always and chasing each other around.
 I was trying to get a cute pic of them in the leaves, but this is the best I got



 I hope everyone else had a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Busy weekend! I love getting household projects done. So glad you guys got to go on a date. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your pictures! Thanks for sharing! Looks like you guys have been busy and having some fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a perfect mix of hubby and family time. Glad your weekend was so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a great weekend! Glad you finally got some quality time with the hubs :) I love date nights!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for stopping by my blog! your little girl is very cute :) following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you guys got renters! I'm sure that takes a load off. Your little girl is so cute! I bet she is loving that weather.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw In Time last night! I agree, very interesting concept and it totally makes you think about how we use our time.

    ReplyDelete