Nov 14, 2011

Our Home - Downstairs

Well I finally think we have done most of the big projects and decorating for our house! We still have some things we want to do, but those will be finished over time. I still keep reminding myself that it doesn't all need to be done now. And since we started with only Leah's and our bedroom furniture, loveseat, and dining room table, I think we have gotten a lot done in a month and a half.

Living room -



Kitchen - 


Eating nook off the kitchen-



Downstairs bathroom -


Right next to the downstairs bathroom is a coat closet and the door to the garage.

Dining room - This is the room that needs the most work. We want a new, bigger dining room table and chairs. We also want to get some sort of wine shelf/table type thing along the side wall. And obviously I need to get curtains for the other window! I only got one pair to see if I would like them!


We are really comfortable in our house now that we have all of our furniture and most of our decor done!

1 comment: