Mar 20, 2012

It's a . . .

BOY!!  :-)

We are SO excited to be adding a baby boy to our family!!  One girl and one boy will be so perfect.

We found out last week and have told all of our family and friends. Now it is starting to seem real! 

Here is a picture from our ultrasound last week -
I think his little profile looks a LOT like Leah did in her ultrasound pictures!  I can't wait to see what he will look like and if he will have Leah's features and coloring, or be totally different with dark hair and eyes! I hope these next 19 weeks (or less!?) go by fast!! 

I still haven't really bought much or thought about nursery decor yet, but I saw these cute onsies yesterday and had to get them..
I still am not quite used to saying "he" and "his"! And even trying to look at boy stuff in the store feels so different since I am so used to looking at girl stuff for Leah!  But we couldn't be more excited for this new adventure!!

10 comments:

  1. It's the best Kristin! I was so nervous at first about having a boy because all I knew was girl. It's a blessing and so much fun! It will be fun to have Leah be the big sister to her baby brother too. I really like having an older daughter & younger son! Let me know if you would like any boy clothes...;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!!! CONGRATULATIONS - what a perfect little family :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! So exciting!! That is awesome news, oh you are going to start having so much fun shopping for a little boy, cars and trucks and trains are in your future :)
    I bet Leah is excited to know she will have a brother? I'm very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! That is so exciting :) I am so happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWWW boys are so sweet! It must be something in the water b/c I feel like we are all having boys. Congrats, so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!!!! A daughter and a son. Best of both worlds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY! So exciting - one of each!! So so happy for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So exciting to have one of each! Congrats.Thanks for visiting my blog...I'm loving looking around yours too. Little Leah is so sweet:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, where have I been?! I am so excited for you! Congrats girl! Leah is going to adore her baby brother. I am always happy when people get the opposite gender of their first child, even though I know it wouldn't matter to you!

    Wow, 19 more weeks? Flying by. I think with the second baby it usually comes a little early!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so excited! You will have to let me take Leah for a little girl time once the boy arrives. We can get manis. :)

    ReplyDelete