Mar 28, 2012

Photo Challenge Days 24-28

24. An animal
Took this picture at the zoo over the weekend. They are kind of creepy I think!!
25. Breakfast
This is my typical breakfast, half of an english muffin (or 1/2 bagel, toast, waffle, etc) with all natural peanut butter. Or sometimes I have veggie sausage as the protein. Maybe a few times a week we do scrambled eggs, usually on the weekends.
26. Key
The Eiffel Tower keychain is special. I bought it in the gift shop at the Eiffel Tower on a student trip to Paris when I was 17.  It has been on my keychain every since!

27. Your name

My name is Kristin Nicole. I really like it a lot (thanks Mom! :) Leah's middle name is Nicole too.
I found this on themeaningofnames.org. I think it describes me SO well!!

K is for keepsake, you treasure your memories.
R is for relish, you seek a challenge.
I is for ignite, the fire in you!
S is for strength, there when needed.
T is for tasteful, the way you communicate.
I is for inspire, others seek your guidance.
N is for natural, the genuine side of you.

N is for nice, need I say more?
I is for instill, the lesson of life.
C is for congenial, your pleasing way.
O is for old fashioned, you cherish the past.
L is for lively, your life is full of energy!
E is for excite, your spirit is catching!

The name “Kristin” is of German origin and it means “Christian”.
The name “Nicole” is of French origin and it means “Victory of the People”.

28. Trash
Today was trash day. The green can is for garbage, blue is for recycle. Garbage is gross. And I think we waste too much. A lot of it is the packaging of things we buy but I am also guilty about using way too many paper towels since having Leah around!

4 comments:

  1. We do a lot of online shopping and the packaging it comes with is ridiculous. We'll get a box the size of a microwave to hold a beer bottle opener. (random, but we just bought three for Andy's upcoming party). I totally agree with waste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought that SAME keychain when we were in Paris 4 years ago! Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the name acronyms. So cool! Going to Google mine now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is really neat with your names! And someone drives a Honda :)

    ReplyDelete