Mar 29, 2012

Seattle Children's Museum

Today I took Leah to the children's museum in Seattle for the first time. It is the best kid's museum in the area and I have been wanting to take her for awhile. I remember going there a lot when I was a kid and some of the exhibits are the same! 

Today was pouring down rain and to get downtown from our new house takes about 45 minutes. Then you have to find parking and walk into the Seattle Center to get there. It was an adventure. :-)

We met our friends Carly and Laken there for some play time! 

Leah loves the water table







How cute are these two? Taking a break from playing :)

I remember this grocery shopping area from when I was little!
Fun morning!  There is so much to do there that we didn't have a chance to see it all so we will definitely have to go back again soon!  But I am still anxious for the weather to get nicer so we can start doing outside activities as well!!

3 comments:

  1. how fun! it looks like she had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know if you go back during the week. I'll come meet you for lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had found your blog eariler, we were just in Seattle (Ft Lewis) earlier this week. So many fun things to do with the kids up there. I love a good Children's Museum!

    ReplyDelete