Mar 17, 2012

Green Day!

This post will also count toward my photo challenge day #17 - Green  :)

It is Leah's third St. Patrick's Day!  We have done a picture every year so I tried to get a cute one today. It keeps getting harder and harder to get this little girl to sit still!  And her smile is still really silly when she says "Cheeeeeeese", haha! 

So here are the first two years -
About a month and a half old!
About 13 months
And I was going to try and pick the 'best' picture from this year, but it is much funnier to show a bunch and just picture me bribing her and flailing around trying to get her to laugh :-)  Oh yeah and notice I tried to incorporate the same necklace all three years!


This is her new silly face, cracks me up!!
Cheeeeeeese.
Bribing her with 'video games' on my phone
And now at 25 months old!

 Happy St. Patrick's Day! :-)

4 comments:

  1. Oh my these pics are adorable! She is so cute in her green and little tutu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Happy St. Patty's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leah is the cutest little girl ever. Love her to pieces! :) You are doing such a good job being her mommy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That little sheep bib is just adorable! I hope you saved it for baby #2! And the pink tutu - perfect!

    ReplyDelete