May 14, 2011

Beautiful Morning!

This morning Leah and I went to meet Neil and Esther at Seward Park for a nice morning run.  The weather turned out beautiful!  I hadn't been to this park in years but they have an amazing trail that goes along the lake and a newly remodeled playground. Today there happened to be a school fundraising event going on as well so it was very festive!

These balloons were set up so we pretended like we were at the finish line of our "marathon" haha!


After our run Leah and I stayed to play for awhile and then strolled around the lake for a little longer.






It was so nice out that we didn't want to leave! I hope this nice weather sticks around!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun day!! Yesterday was gorgeous, love seeing your sunny pics as I look out my window to down pouring rain! Wish we could just have a repeat of yesterday!!

    ReplyDelete