May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

I hope all you Moms out there had a fabulous day yesterday!
Yesterday was such a fun Mother's Day for me! 
First thing in the morning, I was presented with my gifts! I am now the proud owner of a Canon Powershot camera! So excited!

Then my brother, Leah, and I took my mom out for breakfast.  Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of all of us, bummer! Except this one of us all toasting with our mimosas! :)
Leah wasn't in the mood to be patient in her high chair, she just wanted to walk all around the restaurant and wave at everyone she passed!

We went home and all took a relaxing nap before heading out to dinner with Dustin's mom for dinner at one of our favorite Italian restaurants - Tutta Bella.

We love this restaurant for their authentic Neapolitan pizzas (they have a Pizza Marinara which is with NO cheese, just sauce, garlic and oregano, yummmm).  AND we got a bottle of wine which was from the same region and town of another winery we toured while in Italy.



All in all, a very good Mother's Day!  I love my mom and my sweet baby girl soooo much!


1 comment:

  1. Yay for a new camera! And Neapolitan pizzas - sounds like a perfect day!

    ReplyDelete