May 2, 2011

Couch Shopping!

Since we got rid of our couch on Friday night, we went shopping for a new one on Saturday. We left Leah with my mom and went to every single furniture store near the mall. 
OK well, first we made a stop for our favorite special, every few months, indulgent treat.  :)


We found the couch we liked at the first place we went, but had to see what else was out there. So after a few hours of shopping, we ended up going back to the first place!

Luckily we were able to fit the loveseat in the back of Dustin's MDX. But then when we got home I realized that Dustin and I were going to have to carry this thing up 3 flights of winding stairs by ourselves. But we did it! And my arms are still sore today.

You can't tell in this picture, but since this couch is just a loveseat I think it makes our small living room look a little more spacious!

4 comments:

  1. Cute couch! Looks like you guys had fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the neutral color, and it looks super comfy! And any time someone mentions carrying a couch up or down stairs, it reminds me of this. I die.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cinmbV754J0&feature=related

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the couch - great color! And yummm Top Pot!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! New couch. I love buying furniture. When we got stuff for our place it dawned at me that I had finally turned into an adult. lol.

    Looks great! And you have super human skills to lift that thing!

    ReplyDelete