May 4, 2011

15 Months!

Wow the months are seriously flying by now that Leah is over a year old!



Not sure if everyone will be interested in these little details, but they are mostly for my own memory! Some cute new things that Leah is doing...

She is always hearing us telling the cats, NO!  So she will walk up to the kitties and point her finger at them and say No, No!  It is too cute!

She has finally learned how to kiss with her mouth closed, haha!  And makes a cute MUAH sound. And she gives the best, tight hugs now too.  And if I am cooking or doing something, she will come hug my leg, which is so sweet! 

We have been trying for awhile to get her to say "more" when she wants more food while we are eating (we still put a little at a time on her tray otherwise she will shove it all in her mouth at once!).  So now she says it all the time! Sounds more like "mo-ah", haha!

Leah LOVES reading.  She is always bringing me books and saying "Mama, Mama" which means she wants it read to her.  

She has also shown us how she is watching us at ALL times!  She has taken our keys and tried to reach them up into the doorknob. She also puts our phones up to her ear, well she has been doing that for a few months!  And she tries to copy a lot of words that we say.  She will also take my lip gloss and tap it to her lips, and tries to put on my headbands or sunglasses. 

And she now addresses us as Mama or Dada and knows the meaning instead of just being able to say the words.

She has started trying to feed herself with her spoon, and getting better!  Leah is the funniest dancer, and she LOVES music! I will have to post a video soon! 

Wow I have said a lot!  And I could write more!  She changes and matures every single day and is constantly doing or saying something new. I WISH I would have started my blog and these notes earlier!

She had her 15 month Dr. appt today and here are her stats-
Weight - 20 lbs 3 oz
Height - 29 3/4

Here is a quick video of Leah playing at the mall on her 15 month birthday (which was Monday)

No comments:

Post a Comment