May 15, 2011

What to do on a rainy day...?

Go to Target of course!  We wanted to get out of the house today but since it was pouring down rain our activity choices were limited.  I needed some things at Target and thought it would be nice to have Dustin's help, since shopping with Leah is getting increasingly more difficult. She pretty much refuses to sit in her stroller unless it is in constant motion, and sometimes not even then!  So the stopping and starting of shopping really drives her nuts! And she doesn't really like sitting in the cart either, she just squirms to get down so she can walk/run everywhere! 

She had SO much fun playing with Daddy at Target, I swear we were in there over an hour! They played and walked around while I did my shopping (sort of leisurely for once!).

Who needs a playground? Haha! Here are some funny pics (sorry some of them are blurry, I am still playing with the settings on my new camera) -










I know, this is such a random post, haha! Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like we found another Target lover in adorable Ms. Leah :) Soon she will be like the little girl I saw at Target last week- her mom was trying to find clothes and the little girl kept insisting that they were for her- it was so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally get it...I live almost across the street from Target and it's totally my escape when it's raining or when I don't feel like hanging around the house.

    Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally what we do as a family! Justin hangs with the kids in the toy section while I do a little shopping...by myself! Gotta love our husbands and how helpful they really are. :)

    ReplyDelete