May 30, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

This weekend has seemed so long and we have done so much!

Saturday started out with me and Leah and my mom going to a local Farmer's Market and also doing some other shopping. Too bad it was raining while we were at the Market, ugh!  So we kind of had to rush through. Later that afternoon our friends came over for a last minute barbecue! It was fun and our girls are really starting to interact and play with each other more and more!





Sunday morning Dustin's dad came over for coffee and doughnuts and to play with Leah for awhile. 




 Later Sunday afternoon we went over to my dad's house to visit with him and my Great Aunt Nan who lives in California. They all went on an Alaskan cruise together and just got back Sunday morning.

I love this pic of 4 generations!


On Monday we took Leah to the Woodland Park Zoo for the first time! My mom got Leah a membership for her birthday, but the weather hasn't really been good enough until now.  It was mostly overcast, but that is better than being raining or too hot.  We can't wait to go back again soon!




I hope everyone else had a wonderful and fun weekend!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun day with family!! Your daughters are adorable! Is one a redhead? I pray for a little redhead of my own...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh just one of the girls is my daughter, the blonde one :) My friend's little girl is the cute redhead :)

    ReplyDelete