May 18, 2011

First Day of Spring!

OK so I know that it was technically a few months ago.  But for me, it was today. BEAUTIFUL sunny Seattle day! 

This afternoon we got together with my friend Katie and her 9 month old boy Cohen.  We were supposed to go for a run but the babies weren't having it.  They were both fussing and wanting to be held, and then Leah would want to walk. Geesh!  We were saying that they were probably distracted by the seldom-seen big bright glowing ball in the sky! Ha!

Here is Leah checking out the river. She actually tried climbing under the fence to get down to the water, yikes-

Leah says, Hi Cohen, I'm gonna tickle your toes!

 Everyone follow Leah!




Playtime in the grass! Cohen is quickly catching up to Leah in size! He was very entertained by her running around. It was so cute!


Cohen says, Leah wait up!!


 To continue our fun sunshiny day, we decided to barbecue for dinner - Turkey hot dogs, veggie burgers, and my tomato salad.

This time I added in white beans and it was so good!

 AND, so exciting, I finally found (thanks to a tip from my mom) the Skinny Girl Margaritas at a local store! I have to say they are pretty good! At first they taste kind of bland, if you are used to regular sugary margaritas from restaurants. But after a few sips you get used to it and I like them! (Although they are kinda pricey...)


 Leah was acting like a goofball during dinner -
 Yep, she is wearing her birthday shirt, haha! She stills fits comfortably in her 12 month sized clothes!
 Time to wind down with some stories with Daddy -





Please please please let this sunshine stick around!!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! They had so much fun once we finally gave them what they wanted and let them out of the strollers! I need to get some of that skinny girl margarita - looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for beautiful Seattle sunshine! I'm hoping to ditch work early today to get outside!

    ReplyDelete