May 6, 2011

S'mores Bars

OK, YUM!  When Carol over at Everyday Delights posted this recipe, I had to give it a try!  It is so easy to make, and yet so decadent and delicious! And the best part, only 5 ingredients!


First line a 9x13 baking dish with graham crackers and then bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes -




 On top of them, sprinkle your nuts (the original recipe calls for toasted almonds I think, but I used a combination of toasted almonds I had and a chopped mixed nut topping from the store) -

Then put dollops of marshmallow topping -

Then in a bowl on top of a pot of simmering water melt together the chocolate and condensed milk until smooth -


Then pour chocolate mixture over the top and swirl it together with the marshmallow mixture -

Put in the fridge for one hour to set.  I just tried a small square of this and it is SO rich! Just as Carol said, perfect for a little bite of something sweet after a meal!  Or as an afternoon snack like I just had it, with a cup of Earl Grey tea, yummmmmy! 

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I am so happy you liked it! Isn't it seriously just the easiest thing ever? I love bringing it to work becasue its easy to transport too. Hope you're having a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete