May 12, 2011

Storytime!

We recently discovered a toddler storytime at a local library. It is so cute and they do much more than just read a story. They sing songs, teach sign language, play with toys, and Leah's favorite - blow bubbles!
This is the second time we have gone and Leah just LOVES it!  Just like with all other activities we do, once we get there, she is off and running!  She goes right up to the teacher and wants to be in the middle of the action, ha! But she still looks back every now and then to make sure I am still there, which is so sweet. I used to be a little embarrassed that most of the other babies were just sitting in their mom's laps while Leah would just take off. But now I think it's great, she has such an outgoing, fun personality! And as a side note, my mom has told me that I did the same thing at Leah's age!
Here are a few pictures -







Can't wait until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment