Sep 14, 2011

Calm before the Craziness!

The weather definitely turned into fall overnight here in Seattle! Sunday was in the 90s and then we wake up Monday morning to a gray day in the 60s. It's ok since I feel like we really enjoyed our summer! And, this week I have started packing and organizing for our move!  You know how you feel if you have a week off before the start of a new job or before school starts? You want to relax and take it easy as much as possible? That is how I feel this week. Once we get the keys to our house we will be crazy busy for at least several weeks.

This was cute, yesterday Leah climbed up there and was watching the lawn mowers for like 20 minutes straight!


Monday I met up with a group of moms who walk every week. I am looking forward to joining their group and getting some regular exercise outside!  And we all have babies the same age too so hopefully we will have some fun playdates!

Today we met Statia and Dallas for a fun morning of playing in the park. Dallas just started walking, yay! Watch out for these two pretty soon!
Tunnel!

I love this picture. Leah LOVES ducks so she ran over to the edge and just stared at them!
Look at the ducks Dallas!

Now today when Leah wakes up from her nap we are off to go sign the closing papers for our house and then it is 100% official!  Yay!

2 comments:

  1. I want to join a mommy's group too! Well, a mommy to be group for now. I think it's such a great idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leah is seriously too adorable!

    And since our little girl will be here within weeks, I better start looking for mommy groups. I've heard only amazing things about them.

    ReplyDelete