Sep 15, 2011

Do you work? Yes, I'm a MOM!

I love this quote that a friend on Facebook posted. It is all SO true. Being a Mom as my career was always my dream, but I never knew how hard it would be! But, I LOVE it and wouldn't trade it for anything!
You ask... Do I work? Yes, I am a Mom! That makes me an alarm clock, a cook, a maid, a waitress, a teacher, a nurse, a handyman, a security officer, a photographer, a counselor, a chauffeur, an event planner, a personal assistant, an ATM, & a comforter. I don't get holidays, sick pay or days off. I work through the DAY & NIGHT. I am on call at ALL hours the rest of my life. 
 CHEERS to all the amazing mothers out there! 

2 comments:

  1. Not to mention there's no paycheck coming in for this! Moms rock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! I love this! I feel like the role of mothering has become so undervalued these days; its nice to see the people are recognizing all the work that goes into it!

    ReplyDelete