Sep 17, 2011

Walk for Autism

This morning me, Leah, my mom and Neil went to do the Autism Walk. My mom works at an elementary school in Seattle (the same elementary school that my brother and I attended!) so the school put together a team.  She works with students with Autism.  She has such a hard job, and does it so well.  She is so great with her students!!

This year the walk was at the Seattle Center. It was chilly and sprinkling but a lot of people still came out.

They had bouncy houses and other activities set up for the kids. Leah took advantage!


And then we walked!




At the end Esther came to hang out for awhile. Leah LOVED the fountain and wanted to go down to it so bad!

Great way to spend the morning!

2 comments:

  1. I have a nephew with Autism. Props to your mama for working with a group of children with it because I know how hard it is tending to the needs of just one. And that's great that you guys did the walk for such a great foundation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walking for a great cause and it looks like y'all had a great time too!!!

    ReplyDelete