Sep 30, 2011

Kids Consignment Sale

This morning my cousin and I went to a kids consignment sale!  I didn't even know they had these type of things in my area so I am glad she told me about it. It was in a huge warehouse and there were SO many baby/kids clothes, toys, gear, etc. You name it, they had it! 
I didn't need much but I wanted to get Leah a few bigger toys now that we have more space and a backyard!  This might sound bad, but I just can't do used clothes from someone I don't know......possible bed bugs, etc.......You just never know!  However, I did get Leah a few cute pairs of shoes that look practically brand new! 
This pic is only of like a third of the warehouse!
Leah and Dallas did pretty good while we were shopping. I ended up strapping her into the Baby Bjorn when she started reaching for all the toys! :)
Us with our goodies!
So in the end I got a little slide, a sit and spin, little shopping cart, 2 pairs of shoes, a few books & DVDs, blocks, puzzles, and a few more random toys. 
All this for under $75!  And no, I don't plan to give it to her all at once! Doesn't this all look like it should be sitting under a Christmas tree??  Haha!  For now it is in my garage waiting to get disinfected :-)
I recommend looking for these type of events in your area!

2 comments:

  1. Your so cute- thinking of bed bugs :) I totally would too! You got a steal on all that neat stuff for Leah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you got a ton of great stuff! That warehouse is HUGE! I should tell my sisters to look into this to see if there's one in their areas.

    ReplyDelete