Sep 8, 2011

Some chores and lots of playing!

Since Dustin had a long weekend which included Tuesday, our regular week didn't start until Wed! That day we spent catching up on chores and relaxing at home. Laundry and cleaning got put on the back burner this weekend since we were out enjoying the sunshine. I got a lot done yesterday which felt good!  It is so hard not to start just packing up all my stuff to get ready to move!  Good thing I don't yet have a bunch of empty boxes laying around! :)
This was so cute, Leah went and laid down next to Leilah and said, "Night Night"
This morning we had a play date with Leah's bestie Madeline.  We were planning to have them run around in the sprinkler since it was supposed to be hot today. But this morning turned out to be overcast with a few rain drops so we skipped the water play today, darn!  The girls had lots of fun like always just chasing each other around and playing!

Leah loves this ball pit, I might have to make her one in our new house!

Leah finally started going down this slide by herself!


Hi Baby Abby!


Cute girlies!

Tonight I went to happy hour with my girlfriend Stephanie.  It is a luxury these days to get out by myself. Gotta love some wine and girl talk! :)

Wow I can't believe it is almost the weekend already again! The forecast says 90 degrees for Sat and Sun which will be the highest temp so far this summer!  I will have to think of something fun for us to do!

1 comment:

  1. That first picture is too funny! Enjoy the sunny weekend - I'll be outside for sure!

    ReplyDelete