Sep 7, 2011

Better Than Butter

Awhile back I saw Alicia Silverstone on some talk show raving about the Earth Balance buttery spread.  She is vegan and has a cookbook and knows a lot about health and nutrition.  She was saying that if you are going to eat butter at all, you have to eat this.  And since I like to eat organic and healthy whenever possible, I thought I would give it a try!



Let me say, it is SO GOOD, I will never go back! Not only is it organic, less saturated fat, etc., but it also has SUCH good flavor!  You should try it out!

5 comments:

  1. excellent. i have actually been looking for a good butter substitute and i can only eat so much "i can't believe it's not better" spread.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wondering if this is any good! I will have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hubs and I are going meat and dairy free starting next week (to see if it can cure his chronic heartburn). I want to pick up some of this butter...where did you buy it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower! I will try this for sure. I hate butter! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete