Oct 31, 2011

Thriller!

On Sunday I performed at the Seahawks game in their special Halloween halftime show!  I have mentioned before that I cheered for the Seahawks for 3 years from 2005-2007. But ever since I stopped cheering and had Leah I have been out of touch with everyone from that world. So I was surprised to get an email from the director asking some of the alumni to come back and perform at a game! Anyway, we had a few practices and then the game was yesterday!
The stadium before the game

Some of us before getting zombified


Getting started with makeup


Makeup about halfway done, but getting scary!

Creeeeepy

Trying to be scary, haha




The whole group!
It was AMAZING to be out there in front of 20,000 people dancing again. I have missed it! It's cool to be a mom now and still get awesome opportunities like this! 

5 comments:

  1. That's soooo stinking cool. You're like almost famous in my book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang! That is pretty badass! You're definitely smokin' hot, even as a zombie. Too bad I never watch football, I could have caught the show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome experience. It always makes me happy when I get to do what I love the most: dancing. Would love to see a video of the performance if you have it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is so cool!! I wish I had seen that game so I could've seen you out there! That is a really awesome experience!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so so cool!! I love it! p.s. I made the tortilla crock pot soup recipe and LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete