Oct 5, 2011

Sticky Wall

I got the idea for this activity from my good friend Allison. She is an amazing mother of 2 little girls under age 2.  Even though she is so busy caring for them, she still thinks of great learning activities for the kids (AND takes the time to make all sorts of yummy home cooked meals!)!  Anyway, I knew it would be something Leah would love for me to set up for her at home.

All you need is contact paper, and a box of just whatever random little things you want that can stick on the paper! I was going to make a trip to the craft store but was able to come up with enough random stuff around the house! So this project was FREE :-)
Just hang the paper sticky side out

I used small blocks, magnets, and some little cardboard shapes that I had from a previous project.
This kept Leah busy while I was cooking dinner!



She even tried to make the box stick on, ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment