Oct 28, 2011

Leah's Halloween Party

Today Leah and I hosted a kids Halloween party!  Now that we are in an actual house (not a tiny condo) I can finally host playdates and parties and all sorts of fun stuff!  And I thought it would be so much fun to invite all of Leah's friends over in their costumes for snacks and playing! The kids were all so cute and I think everyone had a good time.

Like always, I took a million and pictures and I always make the mistake of snapping too quickly before the camera is focused and they turn out all blurry!  But, I still got some cute ones.
My cute little strawberry waiting for her friends to arrive

Leah and Dallas

Drink station - coffee, mulled cider in the crock pot, water, and juice boxes


Lots of yummy snacks

Mummies!

Fingers! (cheese w/almond slices)

Leah's slide was a big hit with all the kids

It was impossible to get all the kids to sit on the couch!

 Such cute costumes!

Playing under the table :)
We had so much fun and I hope to make this an annual tradition! Leah got so worn out running around with all of her friends. And I think she ate at least 6 cookies, yikes! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Oh that seems like so much fun! I can't wait to do things like this. And Leah is the cutest little strawberry ever. Her friends are all adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is toooo cute! I hope Tay looks as cute in Halloween costumes as Leah!

    ReplyDelete