Oct 13, 2011

This and That

Our kitty Tiger seems to be doing a little better, thanks for all of the well wishes.  Yesterday he started eating a little bit and today he has been walking around a little more. The medicine must be working. Let's hope that this is the start of a healthy recovery!

Yesterday Leah and I got in the Halloween spirit and did some fun stuff! 
First we decorated the windows!


 Then Leah ate dinner on her fun Halloween plate
 Look at my healthy girl reaching over her pizza for the veggies! :)

This morning I watched my cousin's little boy Dallas. Wow keeping up with two one year olds is hard work!  But Leah and Dallas had a lot of fun together!





It is a little sunny out today so when Leah wakes up from her nap we are heading outside to play!

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear Tiger's doing better. I once had a cat named Tiger and she was the best kitty ever! Leah is so dang cute. The holidays must be so much more enjoyable with a little one around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, Halloween directions are always fun! And I love that green tube!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to hear tiger is doing better! I love the way you took the tunnel photo...so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to know she is doing better. No fun when when little ones are sick.In a way you wish it would be you who gets sick not them. Thank you for stopping by and following ;) I see you are into dancing, and traveling, and musical theater? Girl, I think we are going to get along :) Following you back!

    ReplyDelete