Oct 17, 2011

Fun at the Pumpkin Patch

We had the best time at the pumpkin patch this weekend! We went to this same farm when I was a kid and have continued the tradition by going with Leah.  They have baby animals, corn maze, face painting, and a bunch of stuff for the kids to play in and see. It was fun to watch Leah run around checking everything out.

















I have probably made it evident on my blog that I prefer warmer, summer weather, but I am starting to get into the fall spririt. :-)  I can't WAIT for Halloween. Our new neighborhood is a perfect place for trick-or-treating so we are excited to take Leah around and also answer the door to kids. At our condo we never had that so we can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I can't wait to have kids so I can have fun like this! Looks like you made a lot of memories. Have a great halloween!!

    ReplyDelete