Oct 4, 2011

Autumn Decor

While my new house is still lacking regular decor, I just got all my fall decorations put out!  Even though springtime is my favorite, I do enjoy this time of year as well.  Just as long as it doesn't rain every single day and spiders don't come into my house!! :-)


The scarecrows were a housewarming gift from my mother in law. It is supposed to be me, Dustin and Leah. :-)

Not sure where I even got this plate, but I just love it!



My friend Katie brought me this plant when she came to see my house for the first time! 
I still need to find my Halloween decorations and then go get some pumpkins at the pumpkin patch!  We will finally have a place to display carved pumpkins, yay!

2 comments:

  1. How cute! Having a home to make your own and decorate is so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! How fun to get to decorate your new house. I can't wait to see more house pictures :)

    ReplyDelete