Oct 8, 2011

What we've been up to

We have been in our house 2 weeks!  Every day I get a little more comfortable.  We just need a few more furniture pieces for the living room and get pictures/mirrors, etc. hung on the walls. That is our goal for tomorrow.  Then maybe I will finally post pics of the house! :-)

She wants to be a big girl and eat her snacks at the big table instead of her high chair
Friday night we went out to dinner to Red Robin and then went on a walk around our neighborhood.  The last 2 Fridays we have gone out to dinner when Dustin gets home from work.  We rarely go out to dinner anymore so it makes it more special.  Maybe the Friday night thing will be our new weekly tradition!

Mohawk!

She has been wanting to be held like a baby lately. It is adorable. I think it was ever since my friend was holding her 4 month old and Leah saw. She is saying"Baby Yay-yay" about herself, that is how she is pronouncing her name :)
Today the weather was beautiful and sunny!  I started off my day with a nice jog around our neighborhood. It was so refreshing!  Then my father in law came over for a visit.  After Leah's nap, my mom and her husband came by to give us some of their yard things including some flagstones, an extra hose, etc. It was so nice out that we played in the backyard for awhile! 

Look at that cute nervous face!  We were encouraging her to go down, but she is so scared of slides!

She got the hang of her sit and spin!

FINALLY Leah has a yard to play in!
Leah was still scared of the slide until we brought it inside........
Well if Elmo isn't scared.......

No hands!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!
She is obsessed! She was going down it over and over until bedtime when I had to literally pick her up and take her upstairs!  I am glad she is over her fear but we'll see how she does on bigger playground slides. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment